Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

to be jolly ..falalalalalalalala...

Oh my god! I am in Christmas mood.
This movie is perfect for Christmas.. perfect.
So crazy yet so touching...
If you are interested then click here to watch!
Worth watching compared to other gay movies..
Oh by the way... i have no idea this movie existed. I accidentally clicked something while trying to pull my niece away from the laptop... and poof.. found it hahaha..



Oh this movie is crazy.. it might be too much for straight people..i mean I am straight.
Too much for anyone who doesn't like this genre.. hahaha
But it was really crazy...wow.
Satisfaction guaranteed.

I reached JB already last night. It was damn tiring..
Stopped at Malacca.. as usual.
How come the Christmas decorations this year is boring? I mean it was not as merry as it was last year.
I felt merrier watching gay movies...
Please Lord, let the Christmas trees fall from heaven and make the shopping malls more lively.

Merry Merry Merry everyone!

2 problems:

nice gingerbreadmen...not nice men

hahahahaahahaha.... you are not my target to watch it.. haha

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive