The kid i have to deal with now... Marilyn aka Mamalyn.
The problem is that..she cannot live without her doggy.. So i'll have to carry this doggy everywhere she goes. Too bad she left it in Putrajaya and never mention about it till today.
The DOGGY..*sigh
My nurse sis..blur
Stopped by at a place where they sell clothes in Malacca...
This mannequin scared the shit out of me, fu*k it looks scary..even when i look at it now.. haunted.
Oh and my brother-in-law has this book for some reason..some language guide for Bahasa Indonesia.
Read through and came across this page.. "Intimate conversations".
Oh my goodness..
Indonesian Guy: Saya belum sedia untuk itu.
Foreign Guy: Saya tidak mahu terburu-buru.
Indonesian Guy: Tolong jangan sentuh saya!
Foreign Guy : Baiklah, tidak apa apa.
*silent for a moment*
Indonesian Guy: Mau habiskan malam ini bersamaku?
Foreign Guy: Saya mau tidur dengan kamu.
Indonesian Guy: Hanya kalau pakai kondom.
Foreign Guy: Kita harus hati-hati dengan AIDS...
and so on...
I should have imagined a foreign guy talking to a local girl..instead I imagined any 2 white guys in Indonesia talking to each other...making fun of each other..
Why must they translate intimate conversations? I think it is meant for guys only.
If i were a boy traveling anywhere in the world.. i would have just masturbated.
I think that more and more people are disgusted by my posts nowadays..
It is okay.. hahaha
Cream Pembesar Penis
11 years ago
3 problems:
LOL!
which part?
the indon thingy
Post a Comment