Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

I' in no mood of blogging these days but it won't keep me from watching lots and lots of gay movies. Wohoo...


Boring... but it is not so bad.. i like it.


Also quite boring... didn't expect the ending to be like that but.. not so bad..
Don't watch it.


Wohoohooo... this one is crazy! I love it

The sequel is great too... hahaha crazy man i cannot stop laughing!!

Another sequel is coming out or maybe out already, not sure bout it and will check it out!
It is GAYS IN SPACE. I wonder how's that...hmmmm
Nico is a great actor..love him being so draggy in the movie.

Anyway.. i had fever again today.
What is wrong with me? It keeps coming and coming and coming...when is this going to end?
Why am i so low in immunity...shit and my back aches most of the time.
What am i supposed to do with myself?
Seriously.. 2012 is real?
Coz i fear the future..

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive