Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

AGAIN? FCUK IT MAN..
I fell down again..and again on my right knee..
*screaming at the lizard on the wall*
"You know how much that hurts? I injured my tissues there so many times already.
You better go away.. now it's blue black.
I've tried to be very careful.. I was very careful.. I am very careful. ALWAYS..
Shit shit shit shit shit... i hate this!"


Oh my goodness.. this is a good one.
His partner looked so gothic that he looked like My Chemical Romance's lead singer!


This is such a sad movie.. why did he die? It was all because of that fcuking transsexual brother.
Nguhuhuh.. he should not die!!
SUCH A SAD MOVIE.. watch it..



Another one i watched.. ADAM AND STEVE...oh my god.. this is very good..
Recommended for everyone! Yay.. so many gay movies.. so much happiness.

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive