Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

hahaha... who knew there was such thing.. one day i will.. one day..i don't know when..
Kumbaya My Lord...
I am..no doubt.. amazing.
My niece is very demanding.. she is naughty and so and so...
Despite all sorts of sickness i have... i have to..no choice.. have to have to have to accompany her.
God knows why.. there was a lot of chocolate stains on my white superman t-shirt..(my sister's shirt but i stole it coz it's cool)...
She will run everywhere and she shouts and screams like hell..
trust me..I've never taught her to scream (since i like screaming, everyone would think I was culprit behind all her behaviors)... trust me... i don't know where did she learn that.
In KLCC today...she was insanely naughty.. what can i do.
Carried her here and there... was forced by her or else she will cry.. (blackmail).
I really had muscular cramps on both my arms... the pain was unbearable...what can i do.
I had to choose..MY HANDS OR MY NIECE.
How can i let her go...
Only God knows.....
Lord give me more strength to cope with her for this month.
Have to take care of her all alone AGAIN... when she was 3 months old.. it was much easier.
Now she is 2 years+... i have to be prepared and deal with a monkey.

My rabbits are more human....
I still love my god daughter.. I'm proud to be a good aunt and whatever it is.. she is still my niece.. hahaha

Traveling to Johor Bahru tomorrow.
Long journey....

anyway.. i watched TRICK last night.
It was a good movie... they gays always feed my appetite. :D
I feel so gay day by day but self control is the first priority especially when 2012 is coming.
I hope the world never ends.. at least not now.

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive