Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

You know, I went out to Alamanda with the girls in my class.
The whole thing was fun though except that....haiizz...

That POLE! I was looking up to see if there was any photo shop when i bang myself onto this huge pole at the escalator. The pole i used to make fun of...
OMG my tummy was really painful man at that time..Shana and Karen could not help it but to laugh hard at me.. so we stood on the escalator after the accident, just a few seconds later, it stopped. Oh god, we had to walk all the way up laughing like psychos. I bet those at the opposite escalator saw the incident.. omg
What more can i say...

Next time when i go out.. i will wear purdah..

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive