Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

I went to church today..the best church that I've been to.
Okay everybody goes to church but my point here is about something else.
Today, in the cathedral, I felt like i was in heaven.
The choir was marvelous, the best that I knew.
The music soothed my soul.
I felt instant peace the entire 1 hour of mass..
I felt really peaceful, not emptiness, but a heart filled with the love of God.
It opened my heart, my body, my mind, everything that was and I really felt something.

That "something", i must find out what it is.
I'm not sure myself who was the priest but I've seen him in the previous masses.
He shook my hands, no big deal, I'm just telling for fun.
He requested all the fathers to stand up at the end of the mass and he thanked them for being themselves, for being there all the time and a few more that I cannot remember now..Father's Day was last week right.

And my mum told me that she likes Adam Lambert's "Whataya Want From Me."
Interesting.

Tomorrow, God, I am flying back to KL. I have not touched my book. 4 books in my luggage hidden underneath my clothes and I never bother to read it. Sometimes, other things are more important than books so I gave myself a week rest. (such an excuse..hahahaha)

Oh i slept last night, planned not to but i did.
Woke up earlier than usual..10am not bad eyy, went for breakfast, LAKSAAA!!! OMG DELICIOUS! Head off to waterfront and bought souvenirs.. aha..

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive