Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha



On the way to finish Oz...
That b*tch Keller, he is crazy...he kills for sports.. man what is this?
He got Beecher back in prison again not forgetting Beecher helped him out of Death Row when he was free.

I could not wait to watch the very last episode of Oz so..I jumped till the end.
Schillinger was killed accidentally by Beecher during the Macbeth play.. behind this was Keller, AGAIN!
For love FOR LOVE, Keller wanted Beecher's love all for himself..
And all the time he had to hurt Beecher so that Beecher would love him more.

God the ending was disastrous.
Keller told Beecher not to worry, he had got the Aryans handled.

Yeah he sent them poison after he died (They were talking and then Beecher accidentally pushed him and he fell off the second floor and died on the spot).. and the whole Oswald had to be evacuated..
Lights off lights off.. and done. End of story..end of the prison. End of Oz..

But i heard they might have a continuation for Oz...WOW.. I'll be a very very fanatic person.

I declare to be a huge fan of Oz...maybe it's too late because this show was aired 12 plus plus years ago on HBO.. I doubt there will be a new season.

But i'm looking forward to another show like this.. cool!

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive