Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

Wolfgang Stark! He is so cool man.. Interesting German referee.



Nonononono...i don't give a damn.. love this photo!


But this is my favourite referee! Jorge Larrionda...so cool..

I miss the old days when Barthez and Zidane played for France.

Simply the best goalkeeper that I've seen..


And this guy, oh my.. he is very interesting, he left me speechless the last world cup.
I woke up early in the morning, (I still have a very fresh memory of that) just to watch France vs. Italy final...but instead I was dissapointed by Zidane with his one and only headbutt.

However, my recent obsession is...jeng jeng...


Best coach...wow he is one interesting man! I hope Argentina wins this World Cup 2010.
Yay go MARADONA!


Messi Maradona... cool combination.

Karen.. we must be good friends like these two...
You as Messi, me as Maradona.. hahahaha..
They are both short... us too.. hahahahaha...
Maradona is going to run naked if Argentina wins this world cup, that's what I am looking forward to. *imagine*

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive