Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

Had a drink at Starbucks with my friends and I ordered Mocha Frapucinno.

So... we were talking and talking like mad then I noticed the letters written on our cups.
Looked at mine.. I totally couldn't read it so I asked them all..

Me : What the hell did he write on my cup, i don't understand.
Clarisse : Oh MF..
Me : @@ MF..??
Chong : Amy what are you thinking of??..

Chong, Nana and I laughed hard but Clarisse was super blur.. asked us what's the meaning of MF.
Oh god I did not expect that.. was absent minded at that time couldn't think of the name of the drink I ordered..
Pity my friends, I've tried my best not to talk dirty but... it was a coincident that my Mocha Frap meant something else. =)

Good days are here for me to enjoy.. I'm sure everyone is enjoying their life before continuing their studies.

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive