Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

I've never felt so pissed this much at someone I barely know..cis!
Don't tell me coz you're richer, you were from so and so, you were close to so and so doesn't mean that you can say so and so to someone so and so like me..but see you ended up in a so and so place also just like me so why act so bloody proud your nose is so high till it could reach the KL tower..

So what if I look like an african barbaric ugly rough person.. dammit.
At least i'm a million times better than you and your rotten pride..

And fuck you all who thought I was an African when you first saw me..
I've had enough of it, from now on I'm not going to tolerate every single word from you all.
I don't have a problem but you all have the identity crisis.
No apologies if you are not satisfied with my statement then just keep it to yourself..
I don't see the point of arguing with anyone, I'd rather be happy myself..



1 problems:

lol relax, have a frozen banana. ^_^V think of me.

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive