Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha


In about 3 weeks from now, my A-level result is coming out.
The fear of waiting and day-dreaming of it is terrible.
OH LORD... I am insanely scared now.
Please help me and my batchmates so that all of us will pass.
Tonight I'll be hanging out with my ex-classmates but the mood is yet to come...
I am really scared...really really scared now.

2010 was not really a good year for me..
Let's just hope than 2011 will be very much better.

Congratulations to Gabus, Michelle Vincent and Nor Aida for a secured future.
Also to Farrah Ping...congratulations!
And i should congratulate Corde too, long time ago but college life was really busy I had no time to blog..not even to update on facebook.

It is good to know that I'll have friends all over the world.
I already have Corde in Canada..
Soon Gab and MichV in New Zealand..
Soon too, Farrah in Australia..
Oh Lord help me pass so that my friends would be able to taste all kinds of spices from India next time.

1 problems:

thanks =) youll do well!

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive