Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

I have this horrible cough and flu and fever and deafness for one month already but only today i got the chance to meet a proper doctor.
It's always best in Kuching.
Doctors here are more experienced compared to those in KL.
KL doctors charged me RM30 just for PANADOL..aih
I could buy it myself what at the minimart in college.. apalaa...
And yet they attended to me for only 1 minute and just said a word: OK...aih aih.
That's why i delayed going to a doctor in West Malaysia and waited till I came back to Kuching.



I feel so dizzy and weak all over my body...feels so nice.

Colorful pills with attractive sizes and shapes..
I love medicine...i just love it.
And there's a lot to swallow.. that's the best part.

Soon I'll be a drug addict.

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive