Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

Every year...it rained on my birthday.
Why does it have to be so sad every year?

Thank you for all your wishes. I appreciate it..truly

This year as usual...
I slept the whole day...got this f-ing back pain for 2days already.
As usual, i received a lot of birthday wishes...
More than 150 on Facebook..about 15 through sms..
None of my friends called me..
As usual again..
No handshakes...
No direct wishes...
No birthday cake...
No celebration...
No everything...

Thank you so much and god bless me.
Well, I don't want anything but i really want 2 things:
GOOD HEALTH and hopefully i'll be able to fly to INDIA next year.

I'm not so lucky this year....
The whole year, i suffered from pain and hardships..
Fell down so many times..
Bled so much no one knows..
Got sick too many times..
Not so good results..
Crisis here and there..
So i'm only asking for the Lord to keep me safe at all times.

I know this is nothing compared to others but i will not complain..
I'll appreciate all that i have.
I appreciate my mum who gave birth to me of course.

As usual again...
LINKIN PARK IS MY ONE AND ONLY COMPANION NO MATTER WHAT..
They thought me to appreciate life more than anything else.
Thank you!

I wanted to watch this new gay movie..
So i downloaded..was happy because it was downloading quite fast..somehow..
Ish.. it stopped seeding..99% done.. 1 more percent.. shyt la..
OMG so depressing.
What else can make me feel happy today ?
Dahlah i'm not even in Kuching.. no rabbits also..
Today sucks.. hate it!

Im sad coz someone i'm very close to all these years did not even wish me.. it's ok.. i assumed she is really busy.

I want a boyfriend so that he can make me happy.
but no one wants me.. that's worse.

6 problems:

hey AMY!! I am going to pray hard, really hard , hoping every single one of us will be there in KI time. That's going to be the best 3months we have.!! I am sorry do not give you a call. Can I give you a call now? BF??! OMG Amy!! Do not worry bout it. Lord sure keep the best for you!

Amy..I actually wanna cal u on ur bday but my credit low and I' too tired for that so that's why I decided to msj u and I will cal u when I got my credit k..Promise is a promise..

the best BF is reserved for u AMY..that's y u get to c whoever who is not so good nw..when u have the best u can be confident n tell evryone bout it.. XD cheer up lady gaga... i miss ur gaganess! luv ya!

anonymous.. who are u? reveal urself..
omg who knew this post would attract anonymous.. please tell me who are you? anyway thanks..what more can i say?

eric...hahahahaha whether u called or not.. it doesnt matter.. as long as it is sincere.. im not asking anyone to call me..thanks eric..

Ill be your boyfriend. Wadya think?

the world is going to end if i turn lesbo... hahahaha

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive