After a short week of BTN at Sungai Pelek...life still goes on.
Now see... everybody must have misinterpreted the purpose of BTN.
It is not wrong. In fact it is a very useful camp for youngsters of Malaysia.
I have never asked a senior how was it like in BTN, but most of my friends told me that our seniors said it was a process of "BRAINWASHING" and so on.
The problem now is US.
We are not ready to know and to accept the TRUTH.
We DO NOT want to accept it openly.
Yes, we are fortunate to be one of the first batches to learn the Federal Constitution, number one right thing to do in BTN.
We are not serious when we need to be serious..big mistake. Anyway, we have tried our best.
My very last comment: Think positive all the time, do not be easily pressured by others and respect our leaders.
Some photos taken on the very last day of BTN..
Group 8: Pavitra, Adlan, Narahari
Ibtisam, Nureen, Say, Akmal..
and not in photo: Me and Gavin.
Oh ya... and i was in Dorm C1.. and i experienced one funny "activity".
Hehehe... listen.
I chose my bed in the dorm near the door but not directly at the toilet door.. opposite to the bed closest to the both main door and the toilet door.
On the first night, i could not sleep at all. Maybe because i have not adapted to the new environment. Once the dorm light was switched off, I could hear bells, like the ones attached to the anklet. Right after, I called Karen because she was turning around to find her way to sleep. I asked her:
ME: KAREN I CANNOT SLEE LA..AIYA
KAREN: WHY?
ME: DUNNO..
(after a short silence)
ME: KAREN, DO YOU HEAR BELLS?
KAREN: HA? WHAT? I CANNOT HEAR WHAT YOU SAY..
ME: NOTHING NOTHING..NEVERMIND.
The tempo was constant. I thought it was any of my dormmates' keychain hanging somewhere. So i stood up and looked around in the dark..it was not so dark because the toilet light was on. But i couldn't find anything that would produce the sound. I was so scared already so i quickly opened my cupboard and JENG JENG!!!!!!
I searched for my Holy Water but i could not find the bottle because it was dark inside. I gave up and went back to my bed... i still could not sleep, the whole night I could hear the sound.. i looked around most of the time just in case. I held tight to the palm leaf under my pillow and my rosary on my neck, wishing that i would never see anything.
I kept looking at my alarm clock wishing it was already 5 am and the malay girl in my dorm would wake up for prayers. But the night was very long...i started imagining some baby wearing an anklet walking in the dorm and so on.
I noticed as the fan turns towards Shana and Su's area, then i could hear it.
So i waited and waited and then it was 5am. No one woke up, I wanted to pee but i was so scared. Simply i woke up, sat for a while and then searched for my clothes and pail, ready to take a shower. Once i make noise, Felicia woke up and POOF... the sound was gone.
Immediately i realised it was something...SOMETHING.
We had our lunch break, went back to my dorm and asked everyone in my dorm if they have heard the bells or not. Shiva who slept at the other end of the dorm told me that she could not sleep too and she saw me turning here and there... but she did not hear the bells. The others told me that they slept so soundly and did not wake up till morning.
So i thought it was just nothing.. maybe it was the fan. I told them it as nothing.. and it was the fan that made noise.
On the second night..I finally could sleep after 1 hour finding my comfort zone. Shiva could not sleep again and she told me she heard the bells. But i did not. WOW...
The next day, we told our dorm mates..
Me: Ey Shiva, can u sleep last night? It took me a while to sleep.
Shiva: I could not sleep at first and i HEARD THE BELLS.
Me: Wow serious i did not hear anything...eeeeeee
Shiva: We'll see tonight who is the next victim..
Me: Ya ya... hehehehe... I wonder who...trying to scare everyone in the dorm..kekeke
on the 3rd night..
I slept, Shiva slept...
the next day.. i woke up.. Felicia was ready.. Shana and Karen was still asleep.. it was almost 6am. I called Karen to wake up.. then Shana.
Right after she opened her eyes.. she told me, "I heard the bells last night. "
I was like.. nothing la.. go mandi.
And she looked so scared when she told me.. she looked so tired.
Then during lunch break she said,
Shana: Amy i heard it last night... then i remembered you told me you heard the bells. I was so damn scared that i hid under my blanket and started praying. But the sound got louder.
Me: Aih..the one i heard was constant but it is coming from your ared in between your bed and Su's bed.
Shana: OMG..then i remember my cousin said.. if the sound is soft, means it is near you.. if the sound is getting louder it is far from you.. omg..
Me: Aiya.. nevermind la.. whatever it is. It is nothing.
Well i wanted to think positive, but after knowing it was something, i felt much safer after doing my rituals on the 2nd day in the camp.
Mother Mary is very strong so as the Lord Jesus, strong enough to keep me safe.
My conclusion is... don't think of it. Hehehehe
I had fun in camp.
Cream Pembesar Penis
11 years ago
8 problems:
lol! Mine was at some ulu area in Klang. I didnt hear/see anything and I woke up at 5am to bath alone cos nobody wanted to wake up to bath! Camp was "interesting".
so scary
ngehehe... it was scary!
haha...amy amy...it's normal for these kinda camps..
who is that? haaghhahah ya ya normal... just good to tell everyone.. haha
yeah something happen to me too on the first night!!
eyyyyyyy qiqi tell me!!!!
hahahah..i remember tat..u were sayin u heard da bell n asked if i could sleep well...thank god ntg appen in C2 dorm which was opposite urs!
Post a Comment