Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

Well...
as simple as nothing.. i have nothing to ask for this Christmas..

I'm very much satisfied with my life now... having great friends in college is more than enough for Christmas.

This is absolutely the best Christmas I've ever experienced...
Having crazy friends around during this joyous celebration...
Singing around the college like mad people..
Had caroling: apartment to apartment in college..
And the best part was..
The last apartment for the night was my apartment...
OH MY GOD! IT WAS SUPERB... I ENJOYED EVERY MOMENT LIKE CRAZY..
Spraying fake snow to everyone..party poppers.. crazy strings..it was crazy!
I'm glad that everyone had fun..
At least there was some fun at my apartment...
Caroling for the next day was canceled due to some ah not so good thing to explain...
But it was such a... *speechless*
It's alright...

I just want to wish you a very blessed Christmas.. GBU and enjoy life especially to my closest friends:
Irene, Farrah, Chong, Siw Hua, Michelle Vincent, Cheryl, Farrah, Andreana, Belinda, Clarisse, Dyann, Annie, Grace, Julie, Esther, Cordelia, Claire, Bethany, Lilian, Gabrielle, Rhema...SORRY IF I HAVENT MENTIONED ANY NAMES.. BUT I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER MY EX-CLASSMATES AND SCHOOLMATES..

Also to my collegemates now..
introducing my new family...

ERIC FENANDEZ- MY ELDEST BROTHER
GAVIN YAP- MY 2ND BROTHER
DENNIE DIDIT- MY YOUNGER BROTHER
JOEFFREY SYLVESTER- MY COUSIN aka SCANDAL
REGINALD VALENTINO- MY RELATIVE (COUSIN OF MY COUSIN) aka BODYGUARD

it's not real but.. it's for fun.. these guys are lucky because i gave them 99% of my trust.
1% is reserved because.. sometimes guys cannot be trusted..especially when it comes to ... **** nothing. hahahaa...

Yeah.. wishing a joyous Christmas to my beloved fashionistas Ricky, Willy, Maegyvear!
Cute lah these boys... small small size.. like triplets!

Also to my girl friends in college.. Karen, Jeanette, Sarah, Christine, and everyone else in KTT...

Oh not to forget.. almost forget.. to Hansley too.. hahahahaha..
See you!

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive