Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

HAHA... okay the title of this post has nothing to do with its contents.. just a random phrase wandering in my mind. kekeke....


Blacky!

hihihi *grin*... my rabbits are really cute! KIUTTT!!!!

Browny!


Buah getah... these are cute too... hihihi..my fave!


The naked white Chrismas Tree: I harrassed it...ahem

With the balls and decorations...

With some optical lights and chasing lights...somehow looks ugly eh.. why la??


DURIAN awwwhhhhh....slrrrrpppp....

My niece is big now... :)

My Browny scratched my hand... hihihi..

College life has been awesomely interesting...day by day..hmm
I'm sure to miss my "fashionista" friends... "humble" friends... "gay" friends... "lesbian" friends... and all my crazy classmates...
kehkehkeh...i'm actually wearing a Santa's hat now.. I'm in the mood okay...
NEXT YOU WILL SEE ME WALKING AROUND KTT WITH MY RED CHRISTMAS HAT... hahaha.. i'm gonna start the fashion..
See you!

4 problems:

amy lack of love.. poor amy..

merry xmas amy!

poor u nader too naive to know the real truth... kesian kau..

oh gab thanks!!

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive