Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENTS

I know everybody is filling in the application form for the IPTA thing... me too
But this shit is so idiot..
When i clicked on the next page..
The website linked me back to the first first page where I had to refill my informations again...
Again and again..and again... it happened... for more than f-ing 10 times...
My time...oh nooooo...
So idiot!
I'm very sure many of you had the same stupid problem and it was totally annoying..
f-ing annoying that it made me feel very damn shit rubbish idiot crazy mad!!!!!
So.. since i'm done with that... at least now
I watched a video.. DEMIE TAN sent me the link... and... the title was totally horrible...
I told her that I don't watch "those" things.. she said it's just a sketch... nothing at all
and so I watched.. I laughed like hell!!!!
Probably because of the title.. many of you will doubt to watch it.. but... hahaha.. it's really nothing and check it out here:



but i think it is quite... uhhh a bit of words.. not f word... but some other words... ahah

4 problems:

got explicit content ka?
only one word fxxx
i know wat's dat video
*cough cough* wink

haaaaaaa..... ooo haha nola.. quite oso...but not reli hahah

I had a hard time doing the ipta thing as well..the same thing happened..ish..

hahhaha... wad to do loo... in the end it's like that also hahah

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive