Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

Today i feel quite nervous... for some reason... no... just for a reason
I suddenly thought of what would happen in March...
It should be something that the ex-form 5's will be thinking of every day..
and because of that... I just couldn't sleep last night..
I was worrying about something that i should not be worried about now, but next month...
Believe me, I could not sleep until 5 am...
Maybe due to the combined effect of caffein and worries..
Maybe I am crazy!
I was listening to Linkin Park the whole day... and that was the only thing that could keep me preoccupied and not be bothered by anything else...
Now I'm feeling fine...
And guess what???
Last few days ... i had dreams of wars.. and those things were so... omg!
I cannot explain but it was quite too impossible to be compared with sophisticated weapons now.. maybe in future...
I dream to much.. i know but dreams are always the best to have at night when you already fall asleep... hahaha... hahaha

11 problems:

i slept at 4am last night/this morning. :P watch drama... addicted

huh spm results, there was one day i got so worried i slept at 10am

hahaha den think of me...
no worries

Alysson- at least ur exited coz ur watching sumthing.... me wad.. just laid down on my bed turning here and there...like crazy
haha

Gab- Aduh... i wonder what you do the whole night.. u just lie down but knot sleep ka??

Linda- Think of u lagi i high! haha

u 3 r a bunch of crazy insomniacs!!

hahaha!!

chong. as if u no imsoniac too.

linda. =.=" amy better not think about u, her rob might get jealous.

amy. i knot sleep so i take calculator and start counting can lose how many marks. the more i count the more i panic th emore i knot sleep so i watch tv until 10am i force myself to sleep. lol.

chong- siapa insomniac??? hahahha icic

gab- u ada penyakit that others among us don't have... that is "Kerinduan Yang Melampau" hahahah that you take calculator n count pulak...., gilaaaa

lol eh im sure all of us will suffer from KYM, just you all wait. WAIT AND SEE. hpmh.

wad is KYM? im so blur... but anyway i shall wait and see... hahaha oh ok kerinduan yang melampau...
I am in KYM now... with my rabbits!!
wah deh... you words make me feel more confident that -----------
(censored, i shouldn't say no more)

=D

big smile huhh?? hahahah

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive