Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

The Self

[01] Name:
Amy Lynette

[02] Nickname:
Amy, My, depends on who

[03] Marital status:
Single (shit what kinda question is this?)

[04] Zodiac Sign:
Saggitarius

[05] Gender:
Female

[06] Age:
Seventeen...

[07] High School:
SMK St. Teresa

[08] University:
No university, waiting for SPM result

[09] Height:
160cm

[10] Weight:
meh..dun wanna tell...

[11] Do you like yourself:
Of course!

[12] Piercings:
One at each ear... i wanna pierce my tongue but i know i won't

[13] Right or left:
Left

[14] Are you a freak:
Kinda

[15] Hair:
Black...wish i could die it dark blue or bright red but i know i won't

[17]Allergic:
None

[18] What are you doing now:
Listening to LP

[19] What will you do 1 hour later:
Sleep

[20] What will you do 10 years later:
Still listening to LP

THE FAMILY

[21] Live with mother/father/parents:
Parents

[22] Siblings(including you):
3 elder sisters

[23] Eldest:
My eldest sister

[24] Youngest:
Me lah!

[25] Love/hate your family:
Love...(waddup wif this question?)

THE LOVE

[26] You found your another half:
Since when... there's only one me...

[27] If yes, who is he/she:
If no?

[28] If no, who you want he/she to be:
I want it to be my angel or saint

[29] Time(s) you in relationship:
None

[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000):
What is woo?

[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000):
What the meaning woo?

[32] Did anything wrong to your other half:
I sin... maybe to my saint

[33] What was/were the wrong(s) you had done:
Quite a lot

[34] Ever argued with your other half:
Uhhh... how to answer this question?

[35] You have been with your other half since:
I was born

[36] Are you straight/Lesbo:
Straight! Wtf?

[37] Reasons you love your other half:
Protect me from harm

[38] You and your other half are in which stage:
My soul should be in me right?

[39] Who woo-ed? Him/ her or you?
what woo woo? what is woo?

[40] Ever think of marrying him/her:
What? marry? unless my soul is a guy


THE FRIENDS


[41] Your first best friend:
Wait...I think is Priscilla Martin

[42] Your first enemy:
I got no enemy

[43] The friend you love the most:
Oh man.... too many to mention..

[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only):
No enemy...

[45] Your most beautiful girl friend:
hahahaha..this thing makes me wanna laugh... i never judge my friends through their looks

[46] Your most handsome guy friend:
Believe me... i don't have many guy friend and i never judge them through looks

[47] The kind of girl/woman you hate the most:
That type

[48] The kind of boy/man you hate the most:
I don't know

[49] Have you ever fallen in love with your close friend before:
Oh my... what do you expect? Im straight!

[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover:
What? how bout if she's a girl? Im straight!

[51] If your friend backstabs you:
How do i know when she stabs me from the back? haahahah

[52] If your friend betrays you:
Depends on what kind of betray is that...

[53] If your friend woos your lover:
What woo? I dont know what is woo..

[54] If your friend falls in love with you:
Fall in love with him/her... haahha

[55] If you fall in love with your best friend:
If....my best friend is a girl? what u want me to do? kiss her?


THE STUDIES


[56] Are you a good student:
I am good as a student.... "well behaved"

[57] Have you always done your homeworks/assignments:
I did all

[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most:
I love all.

[59] Always late to school/college:
Never late...

[60] Your class:
Damn crazy!

[61] You love your seniors:
Im senior.

[62] Senior whom you love the most:
Im senior...

[63] Your classmates good/bad:
Depends.....

[64] Excellent results classmate:
I saw what they get.

[65] Laziest classmate:
I don't know

THE PEOPLE

[66] Smart people:
Uhhh...

[67] Stupid people:
What?

[68] Good looking people:
Everybody is good looking in a way..

[69] Ugly people:
No one is ugly!

[70] Funny people:
Eh a lot!! My friends: Esther, Irene,Claire, Chong, a lot lah...

[71] Cute people:
Mike, Chester,Rob, Joe, Brad and Phoenix

[72] Bad people:
Me

[73] Honest people:
I see someone....

[74] Acting people:
Actors and actresses

[75] You are what kind of people:
Crazy

[76] Lip or eyes:
I love both

[77] Hugs or kisses:
I want both

[78] Shorter or taller:
Taller

[79] Hesitant or spontaneous:
Spontaneous

[80] Nice stomach or nice arms:
Both....

[81] Listener or talker:
Listen when i need to.....talk whenever i like

[82] Romantic or rich:
Im not yet any of the above...NOT YET

[83] Good wife or Good mother:
Not married yet... Yet


THE FUTURE


[84] Age to get married:
After i've found my guy with the blessings from my family and future in laws

[85] Numbers of kid(s):
Not married...

[86] Career:
Wish i am an engineer... astronaut

[87] Salary:
Millions per month

[88] Retirement age:
I don't wish to retire early... hopefully later that 58

[89] Value of properties:
Priceless

[90] Wishes:
Too many to mention...

THE TAGS
Azfarina
Chong
Siw Hua
Cordelia
Farrah Ping

whoeverlaa...

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive