Oh shit! I need to say it...sorry.. since Saturday, my modem is not working. It got struck by lightning and only until today Wednesday, they came to fix it. What in the world? They never knew how much i have suffered. They only know how to treat their customers like shit! U know 5 days 5 days! I have been sitting at home... staring at the modem, wishing for it to work... and feeling so upset, uptight whatever! Now it's working, and if my dad was not at home, I would kick them under their belts.! ah.... ok enough.
Yeah now, I am older, wiser and whatever: I received lots of birthday wishes. The more i get, the more i feel older. Ya right no la.... Joking only. I got a Spongebob pillow from Farrah, Irene,Vanessa and Cheryl. LP's new album, Road to Revolution from my mum, and this is funny, Mc Donald's food from my dad. Hahahaha....
Alright, nothing much to say now. Bye
Cream Pembesar Penis
11 years ago
0 problems:
Post a Comment