Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha


What a sudden visit from my ex-classmates in college.
Oh my god.. you could never imagine how happy i was when they called me and said that they wanted to visit me at my sister's house.
I'm so touched...
Hanif, Akmal and Faruqi...seriously.
I'm so grateful that you all would spare some time meeting me..and the best part was they came at almost 11p.m...hmmm....
Well Lewsey n Casto (from left in photo) have been asking me to go out with them since before holiday started.
The problem was i couldn't find time to go out.
Babysitting is not an easy job.. i have to take care of my niece up to almost 16 hours a day..plus it is during the day.
I can only go out at night.. but at night.. probably I'm free after 10p.m.
When can i go out with them.. obviously going at after 10 p.m. is not really convenient i should say...what would my parents think of me.
Plus in Kuching, my dad would limit my time out until 10 p.m..only....not a sad thing but it is a good way of keeping me safe from the wild world. After all, I'm quite a homey person.
I would prefer to stay at home, go online for 24 hours, play with my rabbits and sleep all day long..
But the problem is, my mum wouldn't let me sleep all day long.. of course i need to do the chores.
I do not have a problem with chores but every time I'm at home, the lazy mood comes and I just hate doing things that I don't feel like doing..cin cai do lo.. when my mum comes back from school.. she will..well.. you all know la..
But the thing is, I love being scolded by my parents.. I love fighting with my dad as you all know we can even punch each other.

WHY? BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I AM IMPORTANT TO THEM.

So, why complain about your parents nagging after work?
After all it is for your own good..i have to discipline myself. I feel that being disobedient has always been the best..I'm working on it.
This is something that I realized long time ago, i just don't know how to explain it.

Whatever it is, I'm going back to Kuching tomorrow, from JB.
Wwohooooo... cannot wait to cuddle my two big fat cute cuddly rabbits.

Man seriously, I cannot stand this babysitting job.
I can just sit in the house, monitor a baby and keep waiting for the time to pass.
A good way to widen your hips which is so not what i need..
See you all in Kuching!
and Thank you my friends who have visited me here and sorry for not having some free time to spend with you all. :D

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive