I used to have a chat box in my blog before i changed my layout to this one long time ago.. probably 2 years ago. But i lost the html code and i forgot my password. Will retrieve it soon...
Hahaha...
Just now my niece slammed my face because of nothing..aimed directly 90 degrees to my nose and my eyes.
Guess what? I feel like my nose is broken. How?
My right eye is very painful..the pressure she put was too hard that my right eye went blackout for quite a while...and slowly tears come out non stop and my vision went clearer. I wasn't crying but it kept on coming out...
My nose felt so numb just now that i couldn't breathe..
Do you know the feeling of wanting to vomit? That was how i felt. Seriously i couldn't control it.
Tried to drink some water but the pain was horrible.
It was pulling my nerves down to my throat.
I really thought i was going to be blind just now...oh my god.
I feel much better now although the pain is still there..
Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for me, a sinner, now and at the end of my life. Amen.
Oh my goodness.. the connection here is damn fast. I downloaded 3 movies at one time just now and now it is done! Oh my god i'm so happy..despite the pain i felt today. I forgive my niece.
:D
Cream Pembesar Penis
11 years ago
0 problems:
Post a Comment