Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

I don't know... but i found this site
Click Here
and this is where i started watching all the movies... hihihih

I saw a lot of trailers... and watched about 10 movies of this kind this week..
It is very interesting...check out yourself. If you are interested la...

This is a good movie... I believe you should watch this one.


This one is not so bad.. but i don't quite understand the movie..


I don't like this movie.... although i appreciate what Milk is doing in fighting for gay rights.


And so far my favourite is this one... it's in French...and it teaches PARENTS.. I think parents should watch this...


and my second fave is this... hahahaha.. this was good.. i love the movie!


A few more like Fruitcake, The Window, The Visitor, Available Men and some more.. you can watch it on Youtube..these are just short movies..
Some parts of the movies mentioned may be too much for you but they are definitely not xxx.
I don't watch that.

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive