Salt was so cool!... To those who love complicated and twisted stories, you should watch Salt.
It is about a CIA officer, Evelyn Salt. She was raised in Russia and was trained since young to be a person who always wins, Number 1. However, she was accused as a Russian Spy. She goes on a run and used all her skills and years of experience as a covert operative to elude capture. Salt's efforts to prove her innocence only serve to cast doubt on her motives, as the hunt to uncover the truth behind her identity continues.
So, my life here in college has always been interesting.
Today i slipped my ass off the bus' seat and fell on the ground GRACEFULLY because the driver was driving like mad. Instead of being laughed at, I laughed at myself. It was damn funny because it all happened so slowly. I was typing an sms to my sister when it happened. I thought i was secure in that position but it was proven wrong....ngguuuuhhh.... Glad that it did not hurt at all.
Exams exams exam... just finished my mid semester examination early this week.
Coming up is my IELTS exam.
A day before the exam is my AS results.
I don't know how should i cope with that because if i did bad for my AS, certainly it will affect my performance for IELTS.
God please help me to help myself.
Oh I almost forgotten about world cup. Well Spain won this time... i'm neutral because i supported Argentina. Hihiihih.... I remembered all of us watched World Cup Finals on the 12th morning in the student lounge. Such a quality time we had together.
Gah did i mention that I went to Bon Odori Festival in Kompleks Sukan Negara? Awesome much.. thanks to GY who invited me to come.
Sucks for us seniors if you know what i mean... hihihi... this is totally out of topic now.

1 problems:
take it as motivation to work harder =)
Post a Comment