Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha


Seniors' Farewell Party by CF. It was great!

Standing from left: Gavin Man, Eric, Victor, Din, Nader, Vincent, Muni, Rina, Me
Sitting down: Mark and Bibi
Man these are the faces of loyal Captainballers!
Miss playing captain ball.. after holidays play again!!!

AS EXAM IS OVER Yay! but I looked through the schedule for next semester, lotsa extra classes on Saturdays, Additional 2 hours every week for 2 of the subjects, another exam is coming very soon..starting on the 17th of July SAY WHAT? *drop dead*

Anyway, I had a lot of fun in college!
KTT is small but we are 1 family.. unlike huge universities, too many students that you might not know quite a number of them.. I'm not trying to say anything bout any uni.. I'll praise my own college of course.. hihih
You'll surely know everyone in KTT...

Anyway, I'm back in Kuching! Joe, Eric and I were on the same flight back to Kuching. Damn it was fun!
First photos of my bunnies! omg they are huge and i love them!! cutie cutie!!



Miss Izzati's wedding ceremony at Sungai Besi... amazing. It was fun fun fun!

I've been complaining about bananas in KL. Tastes so fake man! WHAT? perfect yellow skin so smooth that is so fake man!
Let me show you real bananas... hahaha

I asked my mum to buy for me.. hahaha...but they are huge.. right size to grab...like a weapon!


Still can't see the size? look at this... hahahaha


hahahaha.. that is one real huge delicious banana.. yummy!

6 problems:

haha..i like that banana! bring to KTT!

waa.. kalo saya bawa nanti.. semua rusak.. pressure dlm kapal...
ko ada satu juga ba.. jgn minta lagi.. hahaha

ricky yong hyun said... June 12, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

hadui.. bananamania... ko mencabul hak asasi pisang di dunia sebenarnya... haha

hahahaahhaha!!!! omg.. hak asasi pisang? got such thing ar?

got.. hak asasi 'pisang'...boleh dipenjara 10 tahun, dan hukuman sula 10 kali.

ada ka? omg

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive