Don't worry, I'm not angry..as for the fact that I will no longer post a blog when I'm feeling angry.
Just a question that i would like to ask each and everyone of you:
WHO ARE YOU?
What you are is what you are. No matter what people say about you directly or indirectly.I admit I'm one of them who would tell the bullshit out of people, sorry..
But it's the truth, or would you want to hide behind the truth?
Tell me, being over sensitive is not entirely a good thing, being zero-sensitive is another story.
I've been watching Oz since I came back. I'm watching season 4 now out of 6 seasons.. and it taught me a lot. I recommend you to watch but, unless you are one who cannot take swears and foul words, you better not watch.. hihihi
And that is why i posted this...hihihi
Back to the real game now, holy shit! I love Tobias Beecher and Chris Keller!
Oh should i go public?
Naah not the right time yet.
He said, "Call me old fashion. before I fu*k em, I marry em."
I like those words... :D what a true meaning behind those words.. it keeps me wondering.
Pity Keller got hurt so many times...
You see, would you expect an inmate to fall in love so deeply with the doctor till he gets her husband killed by his own brother?
or the psychiatrist to have lust with one of her clients?
or a man to hurt his cellmate just to make sure that he loves him no matter what he did to him
or to others? he has 3 ex-wives, probably 4 because he married his 2nd wife again but divorced her again
or the prison officer to be accused by the inmates for sexual harassment.. complicated how things work for them.
I think I'm contributing 1 in a thousand million step closer to world end..hihihi it's the matter of time here. God is true..aha *nods head*
Why am i so bad to my parents? damn this thing...
0 problems:
Post a Comment