I went out with these 3 boys yesterday to MAS Office in KLIA yesterday. It was really random of me following them since we were going to the same ERL station nearby our college. Might as well I just join them for a venture. WOHOOO! I was supposed to go back to Putrajaya but since my sister could not pick me up so early, I decided to kill some time.... hihihi
Eric, Ricky and Willy
Willy, Me, Ricky and Eric
We looked like a band because of Mark's guitar I borrowed. I had to carry it all the way but who cares..
It was very fun! I'm very happy...
Wondering what's with the title above? Suggestions for the name of our haha.. band, yeap.
Oh ya today i went out with them 3 again to watch Clash Of The Titans.
Man it was a nice movie.. no regrets.
Had lunch with them at Nando's and I went back early with my sister because she said she has something else to do tonight.. i mean now la..
They told me they are watching another movie, When In Rome.. WHAT? I'm so jealous.. wish i could join them. AH!!!!!!!!!...
Cream Pembesar Penis
11 years ago
0 problems:
Post a Comment