Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha


I went out with my ex-classmates just now... yay!
I am so happy that i could meet them...
I'm much more happy after meeting my best friend IRENE!!!!!
Man i was supposed to pass Gavin his maths homework... but somehow... he said he can't meet me.. so i did not bother to bring it..
Then i met him somewhere.. and wow.. next time i should bring it anywhere i go so that if i happen to meet him.. i can just happily pass him his "holiday-spoiler"... I bet he'll do it in less than 10 minutes... genius.. aduhh

Chinese New Year is in 2 days time.. i can't wait for CNY Eve.. FIREWORKS!!! YAY!! I CAN GO CRAZY!!!

Oh i love love love this photo... naughty lah u Maegy.. your smile is so cheeky.. hahahah
I wonder who took this photo.. found it on facebook... it's very nice.. hahaha...

7 problems:

haha..kuch2 hota hey..KTT's version nee...hehe

gyver nmpak mcm nak bogelkan amy jak... hahahaha~

hahahahahahahaha.... jom maegy!!

nader..otak ko tuh.. tp gambar ni best aku suka suka sangat..

red...looks devilish...but hot too...!!
Hi!

woah edwin my man!!.. it's so hot in here.. lets cool ourselves.. haahhaaha

iieeee amy...now Edwin also jadi mangsa isit???? :P


maggy look so..horny O.O

hahaha not my mangsa.. he's the one who purposely wanna join us. i didnt do anything k.. dun worry.. i wont take your willy.. hahahah

he does look horny. haha!!

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive