Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

Going back to college again later... in 2.5 hours time.
Hate it but what can i do..
No mood to blog so..

Oh ya!! I have something to tell!
I bought a green cheongsam! YAY!
I'm so gonna wear it man!
Can't wait!!!
The Chinese New Year Celebration this Wednesday will be a grand one, plus i heard that the college bought a new bus. They wanted to do an opening ceremony to welcome the new bus.. haha!!
VVIPS ARE COMING...
I love college functions! Keeps me busy and excited...hihi
It's good that we have another bus! Actually i cannot wait to see it!

Anyway, gotta go pack and shower my 2 beloved rabbits!!
I am excited to meet my friends again but not excited to study...F!

Anyway this blog will hibernate again...I don't know for how long, maybe 3-6 months.
hahaha... See ya bye bye!!

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive