Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha


Nice Ice Blended Tiramisu at Bing! Superb! Ya this was on Tuesday...uhm with Pukber gang




Delicious seafood at Top Spot... I was craving for butter prawn and it was mouth watering!

Farrah and me somewhere at the cinema's entrance..

Me and Chong... yeah same place

Nana and Me... we bought couple seats because all others were almost fully booked.. worth the RM12... huge seats..bigger space.. better view! I was enjoying NEW MOON!

Yeah.. the glowing igloo kinda thing somewhere at the west wing of The Spring.. pretty!

Nana and Farrah.. they look alike eh...hmm

Very pretty castle!

Yeah so New Moon was out today.. so we watched the movie.
It was great.. funny that Jacob's body was 108 degrees.. he was a wolf.. and Edward's was cold..a vampire.. both Bella love!
HOT AND COLD! WOW!

Enjoyed the whole day... had sushi for lunch and dinner.. omg.. with ESTY.. totally had no chance to take a picture with her..Benny too! Nabila too!

Alright.. i hate that my time is running out in Kuching..
Stupid that this Sunday I'm flying back to KL and I have to study again.. ARGH!
I FEAR FLYING ON THE SAME PLANE WITH GAVIN AND ERIC!
hopefully our seats are different! :D

Till then... oklah.. i chao!

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive