Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

Backstreet Boys' new song, Straight To My Heart is nice man... woooh!
Listen..



I noticed it was the same place T.I walked in his video Live Your Life with Rihanna..HAHA

yEAh..I broke my personal record and slept so late last night.. 5.am WOAH..
Time flew so fast..
Maybe I just didn't notice it since i was chatting with a few friends till 5. WOW.
Since I'll be home alone until my sister comes back tonight, I shall enjoy shouting at home hehehehe!!
Of course I'll go online 24 hours again oh how i miss those days..

I am currently addicted to DAVID GUETTA'S MUSIC..



and this..


I feel like jumping and jumping like mad..

ERIC CALLED ME AND ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO CONFRONT HIM! YES YES...BUT FACE TO FACE MUAHAHAHAHAHA... Gavin good job!

P.S.: Iboh lupak online, kitak orang kat Kuching, Eric, Joef, Gavin, Regi! King of Pukber,DENNIE WATCH OUT!

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive