Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

Around 1.40 am this morning, I could not stop laughing hard at this art drawn by Hansley.
What will you imagine if i tell you i wanted to wear black and white baju kurung?
Of course not plain white on top with plain black skirt right..
OH MAN, I will never wear like that. HAHAHAHA!
Stomach cramp, man!
So today I attended the Yayasan Incentive Ceremony wearing my black and white flowery and leafy baju kurung.


Oh Esther Ling, why oh why?.. haha I miss laughing with you.

I am too fat there... hihihi


Andreana (next to me), she is going to the same college. I am so happy! Melissa behind, what are you doing? haha

I'll be seeing Reginald in college too.

A little surprise for Hansley!

HAHAHAHAHA!
Look carefully, because it is impossible! IMPOSSIBLE HANSLEY! IMPOSSIBLE!
(you know what I'm talking about)

Oh my god, I really cannot stop laughing! hahahahahahahaha!!!!
I can't believe anything now... hahahahaha!!!
Well making friends earlier with somebody who is going to the same college as you is not wrong right? At least i know a few friends from Kuching, so that I'll have my trusted travel friends. Safer.
Andreana please don't leave me alone in KL!

4 problems:

OMFG!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
I TOLD YOU ALREADY.
CONFIRMED
IT'S CONFIRMED
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
I'M GOING TO SAVE THAT 'PRECIOUS' PIC.
DENG DENG DENG DENG
DENG DENG DENG DENG
DENG DENG DENG DENG
DENG DENG DENG DENG DENG DENG..
=]

OMGOMG.. WTF WTF???
NICE PRESENT FOR YOU MAA..
confirm trash... impossible!!!!! hahahha

hmph why tak ada my face in yayasan!

mana tauk u... i forgot to take some a pic with you.. HAHAHHA

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive