Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

Linkin Park – “New Divide”


HONESTLY... I DON'T QUITE LIKE THIS VIDEO!
WHY? because that Foxy Megan Fox appeared a lot of times in this music video.
It sucks.. man!
Even though, LINKIN PARK IS STILL THE BEST!
Sorry LP, you need to know the truth from me this time, I hate this one!
I am crazy of the song but not the video... 50% hate it.. not totally.

I love all other videos from Linkin Park and this is the first one that i don't like! ARGH so dissapointing!

Eh but that does not lower down my interest level in LP...

Since i don't really like that video, lets talk about Mantoux test.

This morning, Michelle sent me a message that a friend told her that the Mantoux Test has to be taken. WHAT? haiyaa... KPJ sucks too much, everything was messy there, nothing was organized.

And so, Gab gave me a wikipedea about Mantoux test. Seriously, that looks very scary.

INJECT WITH T********* ( I forgot) THEN OUTJECT (I don't this this word exist but..) AGAIN, THEN MEASURE THE LENGTH.. i feel pain in those words.!

Everybody call up JPA to confirm this.. because i am very very unsure...

P.S.: Mich told me they injected her and then she has to come back to KcSH again in a few days. She said that the nurse marked a spot on the injected part with a marker and that mark must not fade away, so i assume they will poke through once again into the same hole. TSSSSS... i feel pain! MY HANDS ARE WEAK!

2 problems:

OUCH!!! can i just ignore her sms and just "act" that i don't know a thing about having to do the mantoux test?

haiyooo, memahuankanlah... i think i'll think first whether to do it or not.

eh, i thought only goverment hospital got do the mantoux test? u sure mich did hers in KSH oso kah?

i know.. i wish she never told me bout that... ish ish!!
i better confirm with jpa in case..
eh izit.. KSH she went there to do it.. hahaha

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive