Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

Gawai coming soon and i did too much of house cleaning.
Ah I was tired of waiting for the offer letter to arrive right in front of my house.
Damn it! And then I received an SMS from Gab telling that some boys from St. Joseph got the offer letter already.
I fear that i wouldn't get mine on the same day. Shit!
And then, I kept doing more and more house cleaning that suddenly, I stopped and peeped through the window, wondering if POSLAJU would come soon.
Come lah come lah!
Then, *some noisy noise of a van speeding then stopped in front of the gates*
Jeng Jeng!! POSLAJU!
What? YAY!

So, I got my offer letter already.
(Took them so long to send the letter, almost a month man!, POSLAJU is "snailer" than a snail.)
I am going to Sepang and then after a year an a half, I will go somewhere nobody could say a word about me anymore for being dark because I will be surrounded by people of the same race as mine and the only difference is that, I am an Indian from Malaysia.

Anyway after that, I went to Pasar Minggu to buy some more and more meat and vege's and best of all, bamboos..... ahh normally I will follow my mum the day before to my granfather's farm and just chop down as many bamboos as i like. Small to big.. Big to small. We had no time for that this time. Just choose whatever size you want and there you go.. bamboos, fresh in all sizes, perfect for Dayak's cooking. PANSUH! I'M COMING!
Love the smell of natural smoked food! Aaaaahh...

My body feel so sore now, I need a nice sleep and it is almost 1 am.

P.S.: LP is working on new MV, New Divide! Can't wait!

16 problems:

arghhhhhhhhhhhh sepang hahahahaha
when is ur skul startin?

Congrats Amy! Be happy, your allowances will be more than enough. Eat lots of spiced food then, when u come back to M'sia, food here will seem tastless, lol

Congrats Amy!!! Wow India...that's so cool. And got a lot of hot guys there..hehe. Very happy for you!

hear that amy? HOT GUYS. ^_^V You'll never get tired of India that way.

ah, now's my turn to wait.

WOW AMY GOING TO INDIA!!!!!!!!!!!
so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda- yeah starting soon... 6th july registration date!

Lil- haha thank you and yeah sure enough allowance... i got no problems with indian food... no problems at all.. muahaha!!

Ena- WHAT? hot guys? ahhaha.. naah not interested... oh Thank you! good luck in SPM ahh!!

Chong- haha yeah wait wait... adui i havent read my letter u know!! forever..im so lazy

Gab- hahahahahaha what u mean.. so u wanna go india just to not feel bored bacause there are hot guys there? whahahah gab gab...tsk tsk tsk!!

Hansley-hahaha YEAH IT IS A WOW!!! hahahahahh haaaaaahahahahahaa... wait 4 ur appeal then... who knows.. u go somewhere ahhh UK?? hahah then come back with a white girl.. hahah!!!

AMY!!! You're goin to India?! Why? And you're leaving for Sepang in JULY??? WHY?

TT^TT <-- trying to control my river of tears from overflowing...

Everyone's leaving me behind. Abandoning me! Huhuhuhu...

Haiya, no lah. Not trying to make you feel guilty :p Just sayin that I'll miss you a lot, A LOT.

Good luck and God bless Amy! I hope you'll be safe and happy always! *3* <-- kissy face...hehe

and you'll come back with HERBS.
REMPAH all those
muahhahahaha
i seemed to have a feeling of you coming back with stuff from india street.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHA benny benny! you ah.. I know!! i miss you too!! yeah leaving in july.. but nevermind i just ate sushi with u all that day!!AHH I MISS SKUL!! I MISS CALLING YOU "BENNY"!!!!!!
tHANKS! BETHANY! remember "maduuuuu"!! haha

hansley... hahahaha i wont come back with herbs hahah!! if i come back with herbs.. i think the main reason must be because u pesan me to buy for you so that you can cook curry! hahahahhaahaa

Amy!!!!
We have got to learn the Jai HO dance together!!!
:))))

Going to India, gosh!!!! I can feel the drums and the festival of colours hehe. You will be enjoying it.
:D
Farrah

aahahhahahahahahahaa..... jai ho kah?
tak minat.. hahaa the song is nice.. but the dance... dun wan lar. hahahhah
enjoy betul betul!!!!!
mmg! i hope so too!!

i dun want a hot guy

okay.. not A HOT GUY..
maybe many hot GUYSSSS hahahha!!!
hahaha okok jkjk

hi! just walking around from blog to blog.. hope to meet u there.. i got ktt too!!~ under mara.. my a-level is 2 years! huh.. can't wait to go to india..=D

nway.. i link ur blog to mine k~

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive