Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

Gosh I am back in Kuching now! Yay! My rabbits! Yay Home! Yay Internet! Yay Music! Yay Chat! Yay LP! Yay American Idol! Yay Lalola!

OMG YAY TO ALMOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TO GO FOR MATRICULATION NO MORE!

Ish... I don't really want to leave home yet...especially when I need to study somewhere so far from home... plus at an island which is so..... damn boring..!

See... I have a lot to blog about... I'll update a long post of pictures and experiences including everything that had happened before I left Kuching... Messages from friends... SMSs from many people...the suspens of Matriculationand also the heartattack of the JPA scholarship result... omg...so many... Somehow before I went to matriculation... I autoposted a post for Farrah Ping!

TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY FARRAH!
Same as me! She doesn't have to go for matriculation.... how interesting... very well... haha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARRAH!!! LEGAL TO DO MANY THINGS!

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive