I skipped lunch today... was lazy to eat...
And got hungry by dinner...
I felt like eating lamb...mutton curry..
My dad wanted to try the Lamb meal at Kenny Roger's..
And so we went....to The Spring
Finally we got the lamb that my dad wanted to eat...
Dang... expensive but... just once in a while....
And then I went to BATA to find those black court shoes... but then it was nearly closed... but I managed to get a pair of black shoes... i don't think it is court shoes...but... it's plain black... girly type..not those hard heavy that looks like the guy version of shoes but those are meant to be for females... yet... looks so guyish.. ugly...
I'm still going to wear it no matter what happens... it's black... still acceptable...
Cheaper than the ones that I saw at The Spring's Parkson when I was searching for those kinda shoes with Mich... hahaha.... heard stories of stealings there in Labuan... so... I better buy cheaper ones...
True what people said... sew my name on each garment I have... count how many underwears i brought... how many this and that i brought....
Naahhh warning.. you DON'T WANT to steal my things there after what I did to them.... jeng jeng... you'll never know...hihihi
2 problems:
It looks so delicious, I'm getting hungry...How much was it?
ahhh..... it is nice... not so bad... it was uhmm.... u go and see lah... at kenny roger's
Post a Comment