Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

WOW..... American Idol finale tomorrow...
MUST WATCH NO MATTER WHAT!

See , I support ADAM LAMBERT!
I am not going to support KRIS ALLEN!

The problem is... judge KARA DIODUARDI!
She almost... ALMOST annoy me

It's obvious that Simon wants Adam to win
Kara wants Kris to win
Paula truly supports Adam
Randy is NEUTRAL... can't really see who he really supports......
HMM.... I want Adam to win even though he's rumoured to be GAY...
SO WHAT IF HE"S GAY!?!?!?

HE has talents nobody else could have...
Kris is like the extremely common type of singer... BOOOOOO!

Anyway... we'll see tomorrow.....
If Adam wins... I'll be more than HAPPY!!
If Kris wins... I'll be so damn for just a moment...

Hhihih... whoever wins.. I don't want to care anymore.. hahaha!!

2 problems:

KRIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER
HNG [ msn emoticon ]

NOOOOOOO WAY MAN!!! ADAM ADAM ADAM ADAM!!

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive