Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

So good I woke up at 11.30 am yesterday, but was still geedy and continued my sleep in another room till 1.30 pm. (Wah! omg! i can't believe myself!)
So later that evening, mum drove over to Matang to meet my cousins, for fun because we were so bored at home.

Then I took the opportunity to borrow my cousins' games.....
I felt so bored at home alone without games....... mehhh
Then we went to pasar minggu at Satok..... so long I haven't been there....
Bla and bla.... sent them back home to Matang..

They my mum kidnapped my cousin, Juan
to my house here.... just for fun...
So i asked for his help to install all the games in my desktop here...
BUT NONE CAN BE INSTALLED!
argh! was so ish about that!

No Grafic card? cannot be leh... I thought got...
So then he couldn't install.....
Then today, i called my sis, she said GOT LAH!

I was so unfamiliar with that thing, I took pictures and sent to her so she could identify and confirm that there is a grafic card......
And there is..... so i remembered my dad crashed the hard disk..
I haven't install almost a lot of things because I was stupid....
I'm not so pro in these stuffs...
So i have already installed that thing...

Hopfully I can install Call of Duty 4 in my computer later tonight..... haiya..
(You see, doing nothing is never good, I better play games rather than sitting down and stare at words i chat with people!)
Useless and I could gain nothing from chatting but stupid stories.....meh... worsen my grammar only, if i chat too much with people....

2 problems:

lol maybe your graphics card does not support the game. Call of Duty 4 is quite a new game, might require a higher graphics card. You can always buy a new graphics card if that desperate to play. Lol. All comps got graphics cards. I think you go check your graphics card specifications and compare with the minimum requiremets of COD4 onine.

Ive given up in games..... gahahaha now im crazy of something else hihihih

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive