After picking up my mum from some test at Batu Lintang (that school is kinda bare and hot as in weather hot which i don't quite like it), we went to eat at Thompson Corner (same old place, mehh no where else to go).... On the way there, my dad used the backway, passing through shops behind and I saw Neeja!!! I was in the car so i was just smiling and waving at her. She said something I couldn't hear but i could read her lips: I AM WORKING HERE.... (my thumbs up). I was jealous! Wish i could work too.....
Then we went to eat the same old Chicken Rice that I have not eaten for 3 months already.
No wonder rabbits love carrots, carrot juice is nice and milky, also good for healthy and wealthy eyes...hihihi...
Then, there I saw 2 of my teachers coming in and sat a table not far from me.....
MDM JULIE AND MDM FU!
Once again, the shyness came to me.....the shy-amy, felt shy at first but okay after that!
I will never forget them!
Thank you teachers!
I have to admit that all teachers who taught me since small, I will never forget!
I have good memories! I won't forget you teaching me, building me as who I am now!
Thanks so much ! Thanks....
I am so grateful to have great teachers....thanks again!
Cream Pembesar Penis
11 years ago
0 problems:
Post a Comment