Everyday as in every night at 10, i go out to my rabbits' cage and clean them. Somehow, everytime I go out, I see a cat lying in a medium brown box where i keep those old newspapers. Also and everyday, as I approached to chase it away, it would jump out and run......this has been happening since the last 2 weeks....
I was only concerned about whether my rabbits were fine or not... did the cat scratch them??? no... i saw no signs of pain in my rabbits... so i thought the cat was just having a great time sitting in the box with its head out like an angry snake watching my three pretty beautiful and elegant rabbits...(hihihihi)
Only until today, I went out, carefully examined the box from a distance, making sure that there WAS a cat there. But there was no sign of it. Phew, I wonder where it was.... but ok..good I'm just afraid if it flirts with my rabbits... (cinta tak kenal spesis later i die!)
So okayla....relieved.
Then I was pretty sure it wasn't there so I simply went closer to grab newspapers.
My body was facing the box, but my head shifted around to just tease my rabbits and make faces in front of her, my hands reaching into the box... hihihi
All of a sudden, that KITTY CAT jumped out of the box!!!
A paw landed on my right hand and the others was flying in the air!
Damn this time I was so damn tricked by that sneaky cat.
Got about 3 scratches on my "used-to-be-smooth' skin.
Bled a little.
Disatrous situation, everything fell down all because of that cat... loud bang the rabbit's food bottle fell down.
In my mind" shit this cat how dare you?!!!"
I didn't shout though.... I seldom scream suddenly....
But i have to admit I was a bit "eh" with that.
Wasn't afraid....
I said " Ish got cat lah pak in the box!"
He came out," mana?????? Eh you scared ka??"
Me: Nola for what I'm scared, the cat just jumped on my hand luka a bit only
and so sososososososo....
Then i peeked into the box and saw like another moving body with fur.
Shit another cat. I moved away just in case it wanna jump on me...
Dad took a broom knock the box a few times... but there was nothing.
Dad :Eh nothing la..
Me : Eh got I saw soemthing
Dad: Nolah
Me : (how come eh... i thought I saw another one..imagination only)
Then I opened the box, and damn, there is a kitten there....
Me: Got la pak...there a kitten...
Dad : Manaaa???
Me: There there!!
Dad : Aduh......
Me : eeee.. kitten (wanna touch)
then dad asked me to leave the box opened so that the mother cat would come and bring it away...
I was thinking, no wonder the cat was always there....alomost 2 weeks already, I never noticed.
How come I never hear a "miao"?? 2 weeks already????
So weird.....
I see now that i don't only have 3 huge fat rabbits but also a cream single-coloured kitten since the last 2 weeks...
A free pet but I won't keep it.
But still after the incident I officially name that kitten
pronounce it as "BONO MAYMAEUW"
hihihihi.... innocent creature, I'm very soft-hearted when I see animals... that's why I rush to baptise em...hihii (i know it's so rubbish, meaningless for some people but I really think it is necessary)
I wonder if every animal has its own religion, there will be such thing as "animal-racist"...
I cannot imagine that..... hahahahaha
2 problems:
Hahahaha amy...nice story..bono memew..so wierd the name and complex..u baptise ur pets ar? wah..i never knew got such a thing..=D
hahahahah thats what i call rubbish.... i just say they r baptised... hahahah
makes life easier if they have the same religion as mine hahahah as in my own pets la..
Post a Comment