last nite...slept around 2 am... after chatting with Farrah bout some 13 year-old boy becoming a dad... i wonder..
but then today I woke up so late... the latest ever for me... 12.30 afternoon....
I've never woke up so late before because of my mum... she will nag at me for not waking up early... not like a girl.. only guys wake up so late... but so.. i'm glad.. because she's my mum... and so.. if i'm in kuching I wake up early... around 8-9am... then do housework.. sometimes lazy because of lazy mood... and when she came back.. she scolded me for not doing house work.. sometimes... but hahaha well all mums are like that... I just listen....
because I slept quite long last night... I had a very long dream too...
It was so weird... I was like at some place overseas.... it was raining heavily....
and then i remember omg!! my rabbit, Momoi !! I opened the door and saw my rabbit out of her cage... and then i grabbed her and put her in... it was too weird... just weird... so weird... so long... and like everyday I took care of her.... but then I suddenly remember.. this rabbit looks just like my rabbit in Kuching.... ah..what a weird dream... until 12.30 my sis disturbed me... my dream stopped..
I know i dream so much about home and my rabbits... but it is something I cannot stop... it's just my brain... and plus i love dreams.. haha
Oh the only song I'm listening to today is Valentine's Day by Linkin Park...
sure I'm all alone without my rabbits... huhuhu....
P.S.: I wonder why the name Lynette comes from the name Linda... that's just so weird... and the tag below was funny... urbandictionary is a joke dictionary... so funny man!
When I saw the definition of Lynette... I was like... whatla... of all names... why LINDA... and then I remembered LINDA.... crazy girl, i knew her since PMR result day...
Cream Pembesar Penis
11 years ago
0 problems:
Post a Comment