Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

Because I'm here and not there... I can do nothing here... it's hard because all I need... all in Kuching... why life has to be so unfair... argh..
dun care bout that... I had lots of nice food for myself the whole day..
Ice Cream, Choclotates, Quadratinni, cheese, and some others that maybe not so good for health but..
I don't care because I am enjoying my life now... and one way is to eat all the nicest food i can get...
but haiya... head spinning la..
I just want to go back to Kuching...
I am so very painfully exptremely confused now...
I don't know what field to choose...
Biology or Physics or Chemistry...
I cannot make up my mind.. but I know that I have to before it's too late next time...

if I choose Bio.. I'll go for medical... I choose to study Phsycology
if I choose Phy.. I'll go for aeronautical... I choose to be a pilot
if I choose Chem.. I'll go for chemical... I choose to study Petroleum

if I don't have to choose...
I would love to be jobless but with monthly salary... who doesn't want...

Who knows I end up becoming a joker... or even an idiot...
Who knows I end up becoming a police... a teacher...businesswoman...if god's will then a nun...
History sucks so I'm sure not to become a lawyer... haiya... no "mouth skills"..

well not much to say... everything now depends on my results... if it sucks... what can i do...
I've already planned to go Form 6...
If i have a chance... Matriculation...
If I have bigger chance... scholarship...

I must make up my mind as soon as possible... I give myself just 1 week... to think of it... haiya..
Dream of becoming an astronaut shattered..
Quite impossible here in Malaysia...
Very impossible if racism goes on... if you know what I mean..
Pray to god who knows my dream can come true....
Why not...

0 problems:

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive