Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

Yesterday at Tesco:

Promoter: Kak kak..kami ada promotion baru kak...celcom ada... blablabla..!!
Me: In my mind...Shit this guy calls me kak!
Me: (Smile with no interest)
Promoter: Kak guna prepaid ka postpaid?? (smiled desperately at me)
Promorer: Kak kalau guna prepaid sekarang boleh tukar ke postpaid...
Me: In my mind once again... damn this guy look so much older than me but still calls me kak... don't want to layan!
Me: Takpelah.. nak cepat ni! (with my broken semenanjung slang)(after all I am in a rush to meet my sis in the second floor)
Promoter: (Laughed at me).. Oklah takpe ye... terima kaseh!
Me: (Walked away to the elevator and started thinking of myself)

That fukin promoter is so old.... yet so idiot! who do you think u are to call me a kak? idiot people nowadays...

After thinking of it last night...
1. I probably need to get rid of those fukin' pimples... idiot... maybe i should do some surgeries!
2. I need not tie my hair when i go out but it's so hot!
3. I should wear super thick eyeliner! (but i lost my old one..needa buy new!)
4. I shall wear more pink clothes! but I have none...
5. I shall carry a backpack so that I look like a student...but I hate bringing anything with me..
6. I need to be more childish then!
7. Maybe my slippers make me look old....I've been wearing it for more than 1 year! I've been using it everywhere... to KL to Singapore to the jungle in Bau...to JB and everywhere... boarded on the plane with this slippers too... why? coz I brought only this footwear to here... hahaha... I'm lazy to wear shoes...
8. Maybe I look too serious... but if i smile all the time... people thinks im crazy then... if i look serious people won't play the fool with me...
9. I shouldn't look like The Blacks or even Indonesian... I wanna look like an Indian!
10. The next time you see me... I shall have white skin... no wonder Michael Jackson changed himself..
11. I don't think being a "curvy girl" should be a matter to judge my age!

MESSAGE TO EVERYODY: YOU BETTER NOT CALL ME "KAK" IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE OLDER THAN ME! OR ELSE DAMN YOU PEOPLE!

PS: Idiot those people... I hate you! I fukin' hate them idiots!

6 problems:

eh u should add one more to your what-you-should-do list(the one in green colour):

carry a soft toy around! hahaha..

i know i told u that already lols. oh and also plait your hair! haha

eeew.... dun want hahaha.... hhaahahah plit my hair....dun want...carry soft toy dun want!
hahahahah

I tell you how amy. You carry those bright pink handbags that says GIRLZZ and you hang lots of pink furry things and bells on your handphone. Wear blouse with puffy sleeves and flowers and wear poofy skirts with lots of flowers. Then you wear those those with lots of ribbons. Then you tie ribbons in your hair.

you damn better do that first... show me you in those things.. then i'll do mine... haha..
damn idiot... i hate them!!

I agree with gab bout the ribbons...hahahah

shit... what ribbons are you people talking bout? Im no wearing ribbons... hahahah not if im in school hahah!!

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive