Why do I blog everyday? Maybe because it's already a habit...
Switch on the laptop, double click explorer, click blogspot.com, take a look at my blog, then post new post... so weird...
Hate that I'm coming back next week instead of this week... shit...
when i come back... maybe left only a week till result come out...
GOT TIME OR NOT TO GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS?
please tell me yes! I must must see my greatest friends:
Irene - Karaoke?
Esther - Drink beer tepi sungai?
Claire - Lepak tepi jalan?
Chong - Pick me from house?
Seaweed - Eh gimme petroleum?
Mich. V - Apa polah kau kinek tok?
Linda - Eh man come crazy with me?
Grace - Ayy don't tell people ah!
Andreana - What are you doing now?
Julie - Eh so long did not see u online..
Farrah - Farrah karaoke at your house?
Benny - Benny just shut to the up ok? hahaha
Remy - Adui Remy... find a boy la...
Gabus - Intro to me your man? hehehe
Lilian - I wonder how was plkn?
Sharon - I wonder what this gal doin now... calling radio stations again?
ps: please lepak with me..
Cream Pembesar Penis
11 years ago
16 problems:
we'll lepak like there's no tomorrow when you come back!!!
hahahah yeah!
Hi i am pradeep i read your articles they were really cool.i have started a new blog kindly visit my blog and add my link in your blogroll.
haha okay... let see what name you write for my blog link...
HAHAHAHA! OMG thatsa funny! "Remy - Adui Remy... find a boy la..." THAT's FUNNY. But amy... cannot lar... rhema's already BOOKED.
Eh hahaha i dont do intros.
when u come back, we shud all go out!
AAHHH !! Why u write such things.. So memalukan... find a boy?? u r crazy.. btw i oredi got one.. =D
AHA! So I KNEW IT! It's "him"!
oh shit... Remy you got one liao??? omg!! im speechless.... omg omg!...
well gab best friends always have the same thing...
you got one remy oso got one for her hahahaah
yerdehh you two... im so like what the hell????
im sooo omg.... wow you two hahah
I was just fooling around yar..
Don't take it seriously..... XD
I take every word serously... no fooling around hahaha..... okla... i'm still curios... hahahah
I take every word serously... no fooling around hahaha..... okla... i'm still curios... hahahah
No need to be curious...
I am totally guilty of fooling you and Gab.. =P(sticks out tougue)
ok ok... i need to put 1 percent trust in you hahahahahaa
haha!! i know u live near sunny+hill. hahahah! if i pass my dad's test then mb i can drive by myself but u shud ask michi!! she already drive so many times!!!!!
hahahah realy... icic.... i'll wait for you there hahaha.... see how long it takes for you to drive from your house in Matang hahahahahahh
Post a Comment