Firstly.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIKE SHINODA, LP'S EMCEE....
oH LOOK at his big grin.... hahahahahaha.... HAPPY 32nd BIRTHDAY MIKE!
sECONDLY: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER BELINDA!
SHE'S 19.... got no pic of her... so he is a pic of Micky from DBSK... they guy she loves like crazy...!! I dunno why but it's just her taste then... I respect who she likes... no problem for me...
I believe this should represent her.... hahaha...
Happy Birthday again!!
but it's a great coincidence for my sis and Mike to have the same birthday...
but it's a great coincidence for my sis and Mike to have the same birthday...
I think that... it's just nothing... hahahah
but well... i wish to share a birthday with someone from LP.... but naah... was a bit near to Brad's Birthday...slightly earlier... me... he's 1st Dec me 29th Nov.... ah... if not..my cake... u know what i would do to it... haha ok then bye!


0 problems:
Post a Comment