Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

lets just make this short for him:

He has the "voice"!

If you know what I mean

He's got the perfect "president-tone".

Never before...

I got goosebums everytime he gives a speech...

even when I see him on tv

even though he isn't saying a word

his face....

I believe he has "something" that will change many things in the world...

It's true honestly... honestly from the bottom of my heart..

he has the "electric"

And so I wish the best for him!

May god bless Obama's Era!


(he's handsome to0 hahaha Michelle is lucky...very lucky hahaha)
_____________________________________________________________
Below is something rubbish:
Barrack Obama, 44th President of The United States of America
If crazy people believe in this
44th.... 4+4=8
and 8 is good number to those who believe in those things
Chinese Beliefs...some other races believe it too but i'm not so sure
Chinese New Year is coming.... 8...prosperity what can i say?
and it means... ah you interpret it on your own hahah

6 problems:

I stayed up until 1.30 to watch his inauguration..what you said bout 4+4..maybe..i think Obama's great!!

ahahaaaaahahahaaaaaaaahahaha.... yeah.. i think it's a must for us to watch it.... he is great!!!!!! hahahaha....thats just a superstition...but who knows...

me too hahaha nice...
but the "angkat sumpah" part is funny hahaha

hahahahaha yeah he cannot catch the words... yeah!

i agree wad u said bout Obama. yes, he has the "electric" haha and he IS gonna change many things in this world. :)

and yes, he is handsome. hahaha

hahahah well you got same opinion as me... whahahahaha seaweed seaweed... i never knew... hahahahah gila

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive