So... asked my friends whether anything interesting happened when i was away... they said no.. so no... but there was one story they told me about being silent during Physics lesson... they told me Miss Chung felt weird because it was too quiet or something... and the 3 girls who decided to communicate it sign language.. I was so blur about that kind of situation that never happened before... but why?
Michelle and Chong was not in class?
Gabrielle, Linda and Rhema used sign language?
Less people in class?
or ____________________________?
Why interesting things like this happened when i was away? Not FAIR... i want to be in that situation.....
You answer it if you know because i am very blur now......
I am aiming for an electric guitar.....
Ibanez RG307dx.. or RG509Xd the one Brad always uses...
I love heavy riffs guitars!
Cream Pembesar Penis
11 years ago
13 problems:
I heard from shelly that you want to organise an independent JV Nite. I can't find the post but i just wanna ask
"When can we go?????!!!!!!!"
That's cool... You missed your friends so much right? Happy days da....
ena: ehhh oo... haha ohhh... uhhh wait.. i havent confirm.. but we'll surely pick saturday... evening?? eat together... hahah anywhere ... maybe Hartz Chicken? the best place to go... but for sure... we will go.. hahaha
selerines: yeah i missed em alot....hahah i wonder how your voice sounds like.. hmmmm hahaha so i can paint it in my memory.. hihihi
We will meet on one day so that you will come to know about it... Hehehehe!!!!
hahaha... i see... i wonder....
Got your guitar ha?
not yet...... hihihi... im surveying... hihihi
I hope that you will get it soon. so then you will compose one song like Linkin. Hehehehe... I am ready to sing da. Cheers!!!!!
hahahahha i see...it's a sign that your voice is nice.. hahah
Hey check my recent post... And comment yours there... Special post for you da...
yeah!! sure to go now.... hihihi
Update the blog dude... So busy ya?
uh... hahah... u aint know what happened... my rabbit bit my internet wire and so.. i did not online 4 like 2 days... hihih
oohh.. update blog... hihihi i am lazy... not really busy but.. i dont wanna distract myself.. hihih
Post a Comment