Living Like Animals

A wild blog, just like animals..haha

man! i love this tag and im gonna do it..hihih

8 things I am passionate about:

  • Linkin Park
  • My 3 rabbits
  • System Of A Down
  • Very Funny Jokes
  • Guitars
  • Avenged Sevenfold
  • Rock Music
  • Chocolate

    8 things I say too often:
  • Shit
  • eff
  • damn
  • man
  • oh my
  • gila
  • eeehh
  • all LP lyrics

8 books I've read recently:

  • Sejarah
  • Biology
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
  • Add Maths
  • Maths
  • i cant believe i actually read those books last 2 weeks
  • believe it or not ive never succeded reading a story book...

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

  • P5hng me A*wy
  • We made it
  • There they go
  • Given up
  • POA/99Problems/One Step Closer
  • Let Down
  • Home Sweet Home
  • Petrified
u know what?? i can actually list out all LP songs Chester's Songs Fort Minor's Songs and lotts more

8 things I learned last year and this year:

  • Linkin Park
  • How to Bang my head
  • how to fry vocal
  • hot to reach LP
  • how to a good friend
  • how to laugh out loud
  • how to control he students
  • how to play guitar
but i never know how to study sejarah.. it sucks alot!!

8 people I wanna tag:

  • Cordelia
  • Siw Hua
  • Shiva
  • Gabrielle
  • Elisabet
  • Amy
  • Chong
  • Azfarina
man i can tell the whole world that i dont car what people say and ill do my own business and do watever i want.... and learned how to ignore idiots around me.... busy bodies... rubbish around me... and try to no to... u wont get what i wanna say hihihi coz im thinkin right now and you wont know whats in my mind.... hihih

2 problems:

Thanks for adding my link... I asked you about the hip hop songs download links.... But no answer dude!!!! Why???

oh man... i normally download..using limewire... hihihi

Linkinparkdiehardfan

If you know me, then you know me.
Thanks for reading this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels

Blog Archive